Sunday, January 25, 2015

Miss Universe 2015

The new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight.  I'll be watching with my popcorn and diet caffeine-free coke and cheering for Nia Sanchez--not only because she our country's reigning Miss USA, but because she gorgeous!  Her red gown was my favorite of the evening at Miss USA last year!


The 5'8" brown-haired, brown-eyed beauty is not just a pretty face with a fabulous figure.  She's a fourth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.  I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I wouldn't want to make her mad.

I LOVE this green gown...pageant perfection!


Of course, she is tall, slim, and toned.  Look at those long legs!  She said that she is counting down the minutes until she finishes the swimsuit competition and she can finally indulge in her favorite treat.  "I have a jar of Nutella I'm going to have backstage."


The pageant will be televised tonight at 8pm EST on NBC.  Here's hoping she brings home another crown tonight!  Good luck Ms. Sanchez!


No comments: