Thursday, October 1, 2015

Replacements, Ltd.



If you are a tableware junkie like myself, you'll love Replacements.  Mr. Bob Paige is the founder and CEO of Replacements, Ltd.  He's a former antique buyer who lived for the weekends to scour flea markets for antique dinnerware.  Soon his friends started to rely on him for old and new pattern replacement pieces.    Based in Greensboro, North Carolina since 1981, Replacements ships more than 50,000 items a week to customers.  


Bob Paige, Founder and CEO of Replacements, Ltd.




You can register online at their website for patterns you are interested in and receive an email notification when the item is available.  

They display the Top 500 china patterns along this "Great Wall of China!"  Lord have mercy, I would just go crazy in this place!


They also offer crystal and silver restoration and repair.


If you are lucky enough to visit the showroom in Greensboro, they offer daily tours from 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Visit them on Facebook for tablescape and place setting ideas.

7 comments:

Kari said...

Certainly a most "swoonworthy" place. This and Leontine Linnens. Don't tell me if you have monogrammed linnens from Leontine, I'll be envious forever.

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I am a SERIOUS tableware junkie.....I literally have no more room in my cupboards and china closets, but I still can't stop myself! I love Replacements Unlimited and just registered with them to find a set of canisters in the old Herend Village Present Tense pottery that is discontinued. I would love to visit their HQ sometime.....it would be heaven!

Unknown said...

I have been here several times. It's a museum!

Miss Janice said...

Unfortunately, I have no Leontine linens. *sad face*

Miss Janice said...

I seriously need to stop as I have no more room either!

Miss Janice said...

Nancy Ann, I should have known you have been there!

Miss Jane said...

This is on my list of places I'd love to visit!